On My Mind
- Roe v. Wade: Does anyone know what this means?
- Patriotism, Subversion and the National Defense Authorization Act
- Justice, Furiously and Fast!
- Hegel and Healthcare – Is this all the Religious Leaders got?
- Has the ACLU a multi-personality?
- Is this the mentality of hell?
- What political agenda will save our nation’s problems?
- What criteria should a Christian use when he votes?
- Is there a form of government that the Bible endorses?
- Constitution Class Graduation
- Conversation with a Confused Individual regarding the picture “Hi Mom! I’m an Atheist”
- Why is Social Security Failing?
- Iranian Pastor Faces Execution While America Sits in Silence
- OBAMA SENDS HIS LOVE TO THE COLLEGE KIDS: “IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU‘VE GOT TO HELP ME PASS THIS BILL”
- Turn the Other Cheek to Illegals?!?
- What ought to be? Or what is? What will you choose?
- What inspired the US Declaration & Constitution?
- Freedom of Speach
- Joe legal & Jose Illegal
- Destroying Tyranny
- Yesterday’s Liberals
- Feared By The King: An Homage To The Preachers
- Tyrants advance to seize Heaven
On Your Mind
Tag Archives: abortion
As the anniversary of Roe v. Wade approaches us this weekend, I need to make the statement that abortion was murder and illegal prior to Roe v. Wade, abortion was murder and illegal after Roe v. Wade, and abortion is … Continue reading
Recently a butcher shop abortion center in Orlando, Florida has advertised not only services of murdering infants, but now is offering a coupon so that you can have your infant child murdered at a discount price! On Monday, LifeNews reported … Continue reading
What ought to be? Or what is? What will you choose? Many people have taken stances on issues of morality based on “what is” considered the “law” today, rather than on what ought to be Law based on the liberty … Continue reading