On My Mind
- Roe v. Wade: Does anyone know what this means?
- Patriotism, Subversion and the National Defense Authorization Act
- Justice, Furiously and Fast!
- Hegel and Healthcare – Is this all the Religious Leaders got?
- Has the ACLU a multi-personality?
- Is this the mentality of hell?
- What political agenda will save our nation’s problems?
- What criteria should a Christian use when he votes?
- Is there a form of government that the Bible endorses?
- Constitution Class Graduation
- Conversation with a Confused Individual regarding the picture “Hi Mom! I’m an Atheist”
- Why is Social Security Failing?
- Iranian Pastor Faces Execution While America Sits in Silence
- OBAMA SENDS HIS LOVE TO THE COLLEGE KIDS: “IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU‘VE GOT TO HELP ME PASS THIS BILL”
- Turn the Other Cheek to Illegals?!?
- What ought to be? Or what is? What will you choose?
- What inspired the US Declaration & Constitution?
- Freedom of Speach
- Joe legal & Jose Illegal
- Destroying Tyranny
- Yesterday’s Liberals
- Feared By The King: An Homage To The Preachers
- Tyrants advance to seize Heaven
On Your Mind
Tag Archives: Federal Health Care debate
Good old Dictator-in-Chief Barack Hussein Obama is “curiously” scratching his head, perhaps asking his boss, George Soros whether or not he should go forward with a proposed regulation under the health care law he signed last year that would force Catholic … Continue reading